Terms and Conditions
Destination Rewards, Inc. and Entertainment Publications, LLC ("Program Managers") are service providers for the Dining Advantage program.
- OVERVIEW. The Dining Advantage program ("Program") is offered to certain consumers either by purchase ("Purchase") or as part of a promotional or loyalty program ("Loyalty Program"). The Program provides these consumers with access to tremendous savings on thousands of dining and other offers ("Offer(s)"). Subject to these terms and conditions, you will receive Dining Dollars to be used to obtain Offers from participating merchants via www.diningadvantage.com ("Website"). All Offers, including the participating merchants, are subject to availability and may change without notice. These Terms and Conditions may be continuously updated and are subject to change without notice.
- AWARD ACCOUNT. Activation of your Dining Dollars is required and an online account ("Account") will be set up to record your activity in the Program, including the Offers obtained. Dining Dollars will be deposited in your Account directly by activating the Program card. To activate your Account, you must complete a customer profile at www.diningadvantage.com. Once you submit your profile, you consent to be bound by all the terms and conditions and the Rules of Use stated herein as well as those identified for each specific Offer. You further signify agreement to these terms and conditions (as they may be modified from time to time) when you print Offers from the website.
- PURCHASED PROGRAMS.
- VALUE. If you purchased the Program, your Account has two separate values: (a) the Purchase Price and (b) the Promotional Value. The Promotional Value is the additional value beyond the Purchase Price. When redeeming Dining Dollars, the Purchase Price will be deducted from your Account prior to the Promotional Value.
- EXPIRATION. The Promotional Value will EXPIRE one year from the Account activation date, unless prohibited by law. The Purchase Price WILL NOT EXPIRE unless stated otherwise by law.
- The Purchase Price of your Dining Dollars, if any, is non-refundable.
- LOYALTY PROGRAMS.
- VALUE. If you received your Program as part of a promotional or loyalty program, your Dining Dollars have no cash value.
- EXPIRATION. Your Loyalty Program will expire one year from date of activation.
- The recipient of Dining Dollars may use the value solely to obtain Offers available on www.diningadvantage.com, subject to the terms and conditions found on the Website.
- After activating the Account, the value may be redeemed for Offers that may be printed and redeemed at merchants and locations stated on the Offer.
- The Dining Dollars or Offers may not be used to pay remaining balances or charges at participating merchants after application of the Offer. No refunds will be provided for any unused portion of the Dining Dollars except as required by law.
- The Program is not a gift card or credit/debit card and it has no cash value. This Program, once activated, is non-transferable.
- Any aftermarket sale of the Program without the express written consent of Program Managers shall void the Dining Dollars and Offer(s) completely. There are no fees associated with the redemption of this Dining Dollars.
- You may not combine Dining Dollars or any Offers found on the website with any other award programs, certificates, promotions, coupons, special offers, special rate programs or any other discount programs whatsoever. Print Offer(s) for redemption at participating merchants.
- Offers may only be printed once and are valid for 14 days from the date of printing, unless otherwise stated on the Offer.
- Offers are subject to availability and may change without notice. In some cases, merchant participation will vary by location. Check back frequently as participating merchants can change. When redeeming an Offer obtained from www.diningadvantage.com, present your printed Offer before your restaurant order is placed or purchase is made.
- Discounts exclude tax, tip, alcohol and sale items, where applicable. Each Offer may be subject to different terms and conditions which are identified on the website and listed on each printed Offer.
- VALIDITY. THE PROGRAM AND Dining Dollars ARE NOT VALID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
OFFER RULES OF USE
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS. Read the Offer carefully for stated conditions, restrictions and exclusions. All Offers are valid anytime except on defined holidays or unless the Offer states otherwise. Certain Offers are restricted to one Offer per party, per visit, or one Offer per Account. These additional conditions supersede other Rules of Use.
- OFFER REDEMPTION. Present your Offer to a participating merchant at the time you request your bill to receive your discount. The merchant will retain your Offer to indicate you have used the discount. The least expensive item(s), up to the maximum value stated, will be deducted from your bill, or you will receive a percentage off the designated item(s), up to the maximum value stated, depending on the Offer. You may typically only use an Offer once, and you may not combine the Offer with any other discount or awards program/offer.
- OFFER VALIDITY. Read the Offer carefully for valid dates and times. Major holidays, including those defined below, and regional holidays observed by participating merchants, are excluded, even if the Offer states "valid anytime": New Year's Eve/Day, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Thanksgiving Christmas Eve/Day. Please check with the applicable merchant regarding other holidays.
- DINING DISCOUNT DETAILS. Subject to additional limitations, only one Offer may be used for every two people, up to a maximum of three Offers per party, and separate checks are not allowed. Some restaurants include a "when dining alone" option in their Offers; these Offers are valid only when dining alone. For restaurants offering one complimentary "menu item" when a second is purchased, a "menu item" is a main course or entrée item. Dining Offers cannot be applied to children's menu items, discount-priced daily specials, senior citizen rates, Early Bird specials, carryout/takeout (except for fast food and some carryout-only merchants), and buffets, unless otherwise noted. Discounts on alcohol are prohibited; the discount will be applied only to the food portion of the bill.
- TIPPING. Tipping for satisfactory service should be 15-20% of the total bill before the discount amount is subtracted.
- OFFERS. Discounts exclude tax, tip and/or alcohol, where applicable.
- LEGAL INTEREST/TAX. You have no property rights or other legal interests in Dining Dollars except as required by law. You are responsible for any personal tax liability (i.e. Sales Tax) that may be related to redemption of the Offers or the participation in the Program.
- FRAUD/ABUSE. Program Managers have the right to monitor all Account activity. If your Account shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, you may lose your Dining Dollars, and, as a result of this activity, Program Managers may close your Account immediately. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, Program Managers reserve the right to take any necessary legal action and may have grounds to confiscate any goods or services purchased as a result of such activity. In addition, you may be liable for monetary losses to Program Managers, including litigation costs and damages, and you will not be allowed to participate in the Program in the future. If your Account does not represent the correct amount of Dining Dollars that should have been awarded, Program Managers reserve the right to adjust your Dining Dollars balance. If you have been given Dining Dollars in error or if you believe your Account has been the subject of any suspicious activity, please contact the Dining Advantage Service Center immediately. If it is determined you have been the victim of a fraud, the amount of Dining Dollars you have received will be transferred into a new Account.
- WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS. Program Managers, its affiliates, and any merchants participating in the Program make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind concerning Awards or Offers. All Offers from participating merchants are void where prohibited by applicable federal, state or local laws or regulations and are subject to change as may be necessary to comply with such laws or regulations. You agree to release Program Managers, its affiliates, and any merchants participating in the Program from all liability regarding the use of Offers as part of the Program, including any goods that may be lost, stolen or destroyed. All participating merchants are in no way affiliated with or responsible for Program administration. Program Managers assume no responsibility for any verbal or written representation(s) made in conjunction with this Award by any third party unless specifically included in this Award or on the Website.
- CANCELLATION. Once an Offer is printed, your order cannot be cancelled or changed, and is completely non-refundable.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Neither Program Managers nor any of their affiliates or suppliers will have any liability whatsoever for purchases made in good faith by individuals who claim to have authority to act on your behalf.
- Program Managers and/or their affiliates shall not be liable for errors or omissions by their employees or agents in interpreting or in carrying out the terms of this Program.
- Neither Program Managers nor any of their affiliates, nor any supplier to the Program will have any liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, expense, non-performance, consequential or special damages, accident or injury incurred in the course of a Program participant's use of any good or service received through the Program or as a result of any defect in or failure of any Offer. Program Managers and/or their affiliates make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to the goods or services offered by any merchant and specifically disclaim any implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.